Welcome to the second pancreatitis podcast! In this episode, we take a close look at research that shows the best way to cook vegetables in order to maximize antioxidants.
We’ll tell you the best vegetables to cook, the best ones to eat raw and the best methods for cooking them!
Antioxidants have been shown to reduce inflammation and we hope that this information will help guide you to living a life that is as free and happy as possible.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why antioxidants are great for you and how to maximize them with the vegetables you eat
- The best and worst ways to cook your vegetables
- Some vegetables actually have higher antioxidant availability when cooked… we’ll tell you which ones they are
- And some vegetables lose most of their antioxidants or stay about the same when cooked
- The most important way to benefit from the antioxidants from vegetables and enjoy without the stress (and how to enjoy it!)